- Totally dismountable armchair, manufactured according to D.M. 26.06.84 G.U. n° 234 – 25.08.84 italian standards.
- Ergonomic seat and back.
- Seat inner structure in pickled steel DD1 “U-shaped” electro-welded, in galvanized finish. Supporting metal plates 2 mm thick.
- Automatic tip-up seat by external springs for easy installation and replacement.
- Fully upholstered seat.
- Backrest structure in PE linear polyethylene in black colour, moulded with rotational system, highly resistent to impacts and to high and low temperatures; the structure features holes for easy connection to the metal armsides. Equipped with integrated headrest arranged for hosting LCD monitor.
- Backrest reclines by means of eccentric pins: tilting can be adjusted during installation.
- Seat fully padded with fire-resistant polyurethane foam with 60 kg/mc of volume density, from 70 mm. to 80 mm. thick.
- Backrest fully padded with fire-resistant polyurethane foam with 30 kg/mc of volume density, from 20 mm. to 40 mm. thick, arranged for LCD monitor easy inspection.
- Upholstered in artificial leather or fabric.
- Armsides and feet made with S270JR e S235JR varnished steel, epoxy painted at 200°C.
- Armsides made of rectangular tubular steel size mm 80×50, 2 mm thick.
- Feet size mm 120×210, 6 mm thick.
- Armrests in PU moulded polyurethane in black colour, from mm 25 to mm 10 thick.
- Fixing system backrest-armsides by means of thermoplastic nylon 6 + 30% fiberglass brackets with polyurethane shock-absorbers.
- Fixing on the floor by expansion screws.
- Armchairs can be installed by rows, single or curved.
- Interaxis from cm. 51 to cm. 53.
- embroidered seat numbering;
- embroidered row numbering;
- embroidered logo;
- LCD 7” monitor integrated on the headrest (only arrangement).